Experienced Civil Engineering Drafting Technician
Jubilee Engineering is well known within the public and private sectors for our expertise, and we have become a workplace of choice for engineering professionals looking for a busy and dynamic workplace with a range of opportunities for growth and development. We look for talented, hard-working individuals to join and contribute to our team.
As an experienced Civil Engineering Drafting Technician your role will include working with engineers and other technicians to prepare engineering designs and drawings, including development site servicing plans, stormwater management and subdivision design, for a variety of municipal projects.
Your skills and qualifications
Our preferred candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of practical experience in municipal/civil engineering, drafting, and design, and must have experience in DSSP and subdivision design. The candidate must also be a graduate from an Engineering Design and Drafting or Civil Engineering Technologist program, and be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
In addition, we are looking for the following qualifications, skills, and strengths:
- Thoroughly versed in the use of Land Development Desktop and Civil 3D software
- Excellent design skills in the production of municipal servicing of roads and land development
- A thorough understanding of stormwater management strategies and design concepts
- An open mind to design options, highly detail-oriented, and focused on accuracy and quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with others
- Committed to ongoing personal and professional development
Rewards of this position include competitive compensation with full benefits, a generous bonus program, considerable independence, and the opportunity to gain valuable experience with industry experts and to advance your career.
Should you wish to apply, please forward your resume and cover letter in a reply to the ad posted here.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please. Please do not apply for this position if you do not have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or have not graduated from a CET or Engineering Design and Drafting program.